General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I'm trying to buy a replacement head for braun cooltec

Customer Question
Hi there I'm trying...

Hi there I'm trying to buy a replacement head for braun cooltec shaver I live in Windsor ontario

Expert's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Few months I tried to order online but they don't ship to canada

Expert's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work

Expert's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: General
1/7/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 1 month ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Went ahead to research Canadian online services that can possibly assist with getting a replacement for you:

1. Under Braun Cooltec Shavers

http://www.shavercentre.com/canada/braun_parts.html

2. Would suggest looking at EBay

https://www.ebay.com/b/Braun-Shaver-Parts-and-Accessories/139844/bn_222645

3. Amazon Canada

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/141-9665140-8959365?url=search-alias%3Dbeauty&field-keywords=cooltec+replacement

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian