General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I have been trying to return a coat for the last two weeks.

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to return a coat for the last two weeks

Expert's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo.com

Expert's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Expert's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have called four times and 1 e-mail

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I ordered A very nice coat and received something not what was pictured

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: General
1/6/2018
Expert: Benimur,
 replied 1 month ago
Benimur

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.
Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach an online store.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell coats.
Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Ellen, Consultant