General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Does Amazon buy old VHS Movies? I have several Children's…

Customer Question
Does Amazon buy old...

Does Amazon buy old VHS Movies? I have several Children's Movies.

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oregon

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean?

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I bought the movies in the store.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Expert: Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher replied 6 months ago
Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher

My name isCustomerand I am a verified expert here. Amazon does not buy old VHS movies but here are some other useful ideas.

The best way to sell them is to sell on Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay or letgo.com (local).
Most children's VHS movies are valued at $1.00 to $5.00 each depending on the date and edition. It would be best to sell them in lots of 5 or 10. You can also donate them to your local Salvation Army Store and get a receipt that you would be abel to write off on your taxes for 2018.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.