General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

What did Trump do for the ban?

Customer Question
What did Trump do for...
What did Trump do for the ban ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: General
1/5/2018
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 1 month ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

What ban?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

The the decibels and needed assitance getting a good guy who has been a long time coming up with you need to see my friend Cindy is Charles Stone and needed to see my friend Cindy and father Brown What is the 10.48? WWhat connection does this have and have she contacted

Hello, Dave,

I'm so sorry but I can't make any sense of what you've written. "...The the decibels and needed assitance getting a good guy who has been a long time coming up with you need to see my friend Cindy is Charles Stone and needed to see my friend Cindy and father Brown What is the 10.48? WWhat connection does this have and have she contacted..."

What does all this mean?

Decibels? What has sound/signal power to do with all this?

What is 10.48?

Who is Cindy? Charles Stone? Brown?

Has who contacted whom?

Ellen, Consultant