General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am looking for suggestions for a High School level Science…

Customer Question
I am looking for suggestions...
I am looking for suggestions for a High School level Science Fair project, in Physics or Engineering, both of which are of interest to my child, who has won at the state level in middle school. Thank you!
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Expert: Patrick Mullis, CPA / MBA replied 6 months ago
Patrick Mullis
Patrick Mullis, CPA / MBA

You could have them attempt to make a replica of the Baghdad Batteries (ancient alleged batteries). They are made of copper, lead rods submerged in a mild acid (i.e. orange juice) all is a pot with an asphalt cap. Hope you found this helpful, if so please rate me 5 stars. Thanks and good luck.

Patrick,
Thank you for trying to be of help.Even at the middle school level, the Science Fair projects get pretty deep, and is very competitive. I am afraid I have to pass on your well meaning suggestion.Let me see what else others come up with.Thanks again.

No problem good luck