General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a Tuscan Aristocrat scalloped dinner service for

Customer Question
I have a Tuscan...

I have a Tuscan Aristocrat scalloped dinner service for which I am trying to replace a footed bowl. I have obtained a footed bowl which is not scalloped but cannot find any of the scalloped pattern. Is this still available?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Is Tuscan Aristocrat scalloped pattern available?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Expert: Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher replied 6 months ago
Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I ask for pictures because I want to be sure that is indeed the pattern and maker of your set by looking at the marks and the pattern. Thanks!