General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Star safe mfg model c serial no. 148412. This safe was just…

Customer Question
Star safe mfg model...

Star safe mfg model c serial no. 148412

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

This safe was just found in our floor after moving in 4 years ago now to fine the combination to the safe we don't have

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

There is a large star on the combination nobe

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: General
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
12/31/2017
Expert: Patrick Mullis, CPA / MBA replied 6 months ago
Patrick Mullis
Patrick Mullis, CPA / MBA

You are going to have to contact a locksmith. Just having the model number is ***** enough because every safe with that model number is ***** going to have the same combination. A skilled locksmith will able to either discern the combination or look it up using both the model and serial number of the safe. Hope this helps if so please rate me 5 stars. Thanks and good luck.