General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Im looking for a word that I have seemed to forgotten and…

Customer Question
Im looking for a word...
Im looking for a word that I have seemed to forgotten and will give a 5 star to the person that can provide me with it. The word would have a definition of the following sort: the natural process of something that indefinitely improves upon itself. Thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: General
12/28/2017
Expert: Nora, Internet Researcher replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Internet Researcher
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA, USPAP & ISA Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Would the word be exponential?

Nope it’s not a common word, I believe it had the “scend” sound as in “transcend” but maybe not.

I will keep thinking on what the word may be and in the meantime, I will opt-out and open your question again to all of the experts here.

~Nora

or it ended with “tion” but I’m not 100% sure.
Expert: Olivia Kent,
 replied 6 months ago
Olivia Kent

Replication?

Expert: Olivia Kent,
 replied 6 months ago

Multiplication?

Expert: Patrick Mullis, CPA / MBA replied 6 months ago
Patrick Mullis
Patrick Mullis, CPA / MBA

Is it possibly melioration or amelioration?

unfortunately it isn't any of these, Amelioration is the closest to the meaning. I believe it was in a video talking about cells of a plant and how they did the previously mentioned. Thanks for the look though.