General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am searching to buy very fine technical pens,

Customer Question
I am searching to...

I am searching to buy very fine technical pens, multicolours.

Expert's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Best value brand

Expert's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Checking out amozan just today

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: General
12/28/2017
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 6 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Went ahead to research various technical pens to consider for purchase. From my research, both brands Copic and Rotring are considered the better technical pens in the industry.

1. This blog offers pen suggestions from beginner to advanced:

https://www.jetpens.com/blog/guide-to-technical-pens/pt/436

2. https://www.cultpens.com/pencyclopedia/guide-to-technical-pens#our

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael