General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

FOR P. ONLY PLEASE" To continue the conversation in the

quot;FOR P. SIMMONS ONLY PLEASE"To...
quot;FOR P. SIMMONS ONLY PLEASE"To continue the conversation in the following link: www.justanswer.com/general/atnz0-safety-tips-suggest.htmlDo you think what the video is advertising in this link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-dBQFKgCgUwould also be an asset for my concern that I posted in the original post in addition to the recommendations that you listed in the original post? You don't have to watch the entire video, but just from the video's mark of 27 seconds thru the video's mark of 44 seconds, and then from the video's mark of 56 seconds thru the video's mark of 58 seconds.Thank you.
12/27/2017
P. Simmons, Attorney

Just a moment please

I am not familiar with that phone...and the concern I have is that that red button where you push and it connects you to an "agent"...who is that agent??

If I am in a position where I have a fear for my safety, I want to be speaking to the police. if you call 911, that is who picks up the phone.

But here, it seems like you are paying for this service, where you press the red button, and someone will listen to you and, I guess, call the cops for you??

I would buy a regular cell phone, and use 911 if you have an emergency

P. Simmons, Attorney