General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

FOR LIBRARIAN ONLY PLEASE" To continue the conversation in…

quot;FOR LIBRARIAN MICHAEL ONLY PLEASE"To...
quot;FOR LIBRARIAN MICHAEL ONLY PLEASE"To continue the conversation in the following link: www.justanswer.com/general/atwkn-please-list-least-locations-track.htmlDo you think what's advertised in this link would be an asset in this situation: www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-dBQFKgCgUYou don't have to watch the entire video, but just from the video's mark of 27 seconds thru the video's mark of 44 seconds, and then from the video's mark of 56 seconds thru the video's mark of 58 seconds.Thank you.
12/27/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Interesting phone option as can see this similar to life alert for when emergency response is needed right away. As for the device overall, nice that it has large buttons and a call out button for emergencies. PC Magazine gives this an "excellent" review:

https://www.pcmag.com/review/344725/jitterbug-flip-greatcall

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian