General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

We are at a bnb and I think it's a scam due to many hygienic…

We are at a bnb...
We are at a bnb and I think it's a scam due to many hygienic issues upon arrival. This house was purchased in 2015 according to my search.
3370 Kingsley Place Victoria BC
Many lies and discrepancies
12/27/2017
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you?

Who owns 3370 Kingsley Place Victoria BC
are there any fraud or criminal charges

I'm sorry - I can't look up property ownership in a foreign country.

I'm in Canada

Your question was posted into the US. Let me contact customer service for you

Thank you
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant

Hi, this is Mary. I could find no B&B reviews for this address at all, and no Victoria municipal business license listing for this address, although one may exist.

I could not find the owner's name, but I have identified a realtor who claims this address as a former sale. Her name is ***** *****: https://martenhomes.ca/

She should be able to put you in touch with the current owner. You might consider insisting on seeing their business license, and if they cannot present one, demand a refund.

Please let me know if this helps!

Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant

Here is her complete listing page and contact info: https://martenhomes.ca/featured/3370-kingsley-pl-victoria-bc/

Hi! I contacted the realtor and she advises she legally can not provide the name or names on title.

Hi, after an extensive search through multiple BC government websites, I learned that you need:

* a Parcel ID number, or

* full legal description

to even begin a search.

I was able to finally find that information:

Legal Description and Parcel IDLot G Plan VIP13811 Section 36 Land District 57PID: 004-159-594Now that you have that info, you need to go to SpeedySearch British Columbia / Title Search. On this page you can order a title search for $27 by entering the PID number. The results will give you the name and registered address of the owners. You will receive the results within 45 minutes by email. As it turns out, you can also search by street address, but it costs an additional $10, so I've already saved you $10 in your search! :)Will this information help you on your quest?