General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Foot blood circulation machine, how to purchase. Gmail. Web…

Customer Question
Foot blood circulation machine...

Foot blood circulation machine , how to purchase

Expert's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Expert's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Expert's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Cannot even connect to first base

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to purchase what I stated

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: General
12/20/2017
Expert: Mary Baker, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'd like to help you with this query. I'll be right back!

Here's the best review article I've found on the various models of foot circulation assistance machines. You can read the reviews and go directly to the website of the model of your choice: https://www.yellowtoenailscured.com/best-foot-circulation-booster-machine-reviews/

Meanwhile, I can certainly empathize as I have Raynaud's Syndrome (a circulatory disorder) and I get a LOT of relief from a simple, old-fashioned hot water bottle. Who knew. But it's so great!

https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Premium-Classic-Rubber-Hot-Water-Bottle-w-Cute-Knit-Cover-2-Liter-Purple-Fox/515913524?