General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

In the past, buying bank repose, one could gauge the quality…

In the past, buying bank...
In the past, buying bank repose, one could gauge the quality of merchandise in relation to pennies on the dollar and determine the value of the purchase. For example, a $10,000 crotch rocket for say, $4000 in perfect condition would be an amazing purchase. These did exist a decade and 1/2 ago. Is it possible for you to show me a Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki crotch rocket like the above on the link and then tell me how you did it? I would be pretty amazed. In the not-too-distant future students of snow on the ground, I would like to do The same. However, should the purchase be within 150 mile radius for pickup or may the device be shipped and if so would this make it cost prohibitive?This is an add on question pertaining to information about links for vehicle purchases You just recently provided earlier.
12/19/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

As for this question, sites to check for a particular bike to purchase includes:

1. Start with Ebay as many have low miles and are in perfect condition

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/sport-bike

2. Pricing has gone up of course since last time you might have purchased so here is listings that have the latest models as well as some nicely priced older model at low pricing

https://www.cycletrader.com/Kawasaki-For-Sale----Kawasaki-Motorcycles/search-results?keyword=Crotch%20rocket&make=Kawasaki%7C2318344&layoutView=listView&

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian