General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need the customer service number for the Winchester, Va.

Customer Question
I need the customer...

I need the customer service number for the Winchester, Va. phone book. I have an old one but need the newest one that they have printed . Thank you for your help. I am Toni Perry and I live in Strasburg, Va.

Expert's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have had the old one for 3 years.

Expert's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just need the customer service number to call to order a new phone book.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I lost the number of a family that I am close to in Winchester, Va. The couple that I am searching for is Paul and ***** *****.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: General
12/17/2017
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 8 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good morning,

Phone books are being less and less delivered as much is going online these days. You can try contacting the White Pages Customer Service number to see about delivery of a new book if they are still publishing one for the area:

Phones:

• (206)(###) ###-####/li>

I might also suggest checking with your local public library as they will possibly have a current phone book as well as databases that they can search for you to find a contact number for Paul and ***** *****.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael