General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Our Weber pianola was fixed five years ago. We now have a…

Customer Question
Our Weber pianola was...

Our Weber pianola was fixed five years ago. We now have a problem with not playing. The air is going from the pedals however the rolls will not turn,

Expert's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I did contact you quite a few years ago

Expert's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We wanted it to play for Christmas carols with family. My husband is a retired motor mechanic and thought he would take a look

Expert's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: General
Answered in 2 days by:
12/19/2017
Expert: Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician replied 7 months ago
Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician

Hi, I have completed thousands of instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours. *Please ignore phone call offers, I work online only.

There are no piano technicians on this website to my knowledge. We help with electronic instrument repairs or appraisals, but beyond that you would need to contact a local professional. I would advise contacting a registered piano technician in your area. Check the website www.ptg.org where you can search for a qualified tech in your area. Best wishes!