General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

How do I get mould killer off a new jacket. It has bleached…

Customer Question
Hi there! How do I...
Hi there! How do I get mould killer off a new jacket. It has bleached a large part of it. Thanks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
12/15/2017
Expert: Home Guru, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That will be stained like that and will not wash out as it has taken the color off already. You might as well just wash it in a washer to get the chemicals off the jacket, but it will be stained. There is not much else you can do with that...sorry:(