General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

FOR LIBRARIAN ONLY", what is the education reading grade…

quot;FOR LIBRARIAN MICHAEL ONLY"Michael, what...
quot;FOR LIBRARIAN MICHAEL ONLY"Michael, what is the education reading grade level for the book titled "Ten Top Stories" by David Sohn? Is it grade 9 or higher?Thank you.
12/14/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good evening,

You would be correct as the reading level for most would be young adult so starting at 9th grade and up would work. Better readers of course at a younger age would be able to read as well.

http://www.everbind.com/books.php?bookDetails=true&productid=53269796&cartReturnURL=%2Fcompare.php%3F%26page%3D8

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

The link says reading level is 5.3. Does that mean that it's intended for 5th and 6th graders? Thank you.

This reading level of 5.3 is something that the site is using but for most of my research, the book is intended for young adults. Reading levels though differ for each child and young adult so middle school and up could read this book. I would look toward 7th and 8th grade and up for reading level.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian