General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I would like to order some UPS socks for my son, Averett,

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to order some UPS socks for my son, William Averett, who is a UPS driver in Birmingham, Alabama. Can you assist me in getting into the site to order these items. Thanks.

Expert's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I really don't know. My computer was built by a computer man in Trussville, Al and I don't see a name on it unless the sticker which says Intel Pentium is what you need. I have the latest Windows which I think is Windows 12

Expert's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I have ordered these socks in the past for my son as a gift and my notes say go to Collection.cexppm.com. But this site does not get me to a catalog of items.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
12/12/2017
Expert: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The website address changed which is likely why you were unable to find it. You can reach the site at the following link. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Here is a link to the socks: https://collection.corpmerchandise.com/ProductList.aspx?did=13770