General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Where do I go to find bus driver training modules. Acer that…

Customer Question
Where do I go...

Where do I go to find bus driver training modules

Expert's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Acer that is all I know

Expert's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

When to buslinesgroup trying to fine the right modules according to the paper I have I just go to http://www.buslinesgroup.com.au/modules.php but I carnt find right one

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm only a learner so not that good with technology

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
12/12/2017
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 7 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

https://www.buslinesgroup.com.au/ is the web site for the company that operates bus lines in Australia. They do not offer training online.

If you have a clean driving record for the past several years and can obtain the proper licensure (depends on the size of the bus you will be driving), bus lines will train you in the fine details after you are hired.

I found no online training modules, which isn't really a surprise. Like most driving skills, it is hands-on learning.