General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

How does one seal envelopes without using postage? Just

Customer Question
How does one seal...

How does one seal envelopes without using postage?

Expert's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today, just want to know.

Expert's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Expert's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that is my question.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
12/12/2017
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 7 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

Your question intrigues me, and I see that it has been unanswered for a while.

Sealing an envelope involves either licking the flap on the back, or removing the paper liner if it is a self-adhesive envelope.

As for sending mail without paying for postage (if that is your question), there is no way to do that legally.