General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

How does one seal envelopes without using postage? Just

Customer Question
How does one seal...

How does one seal envelopes without using postage?

Expert's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today, just want to know.

Expert's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Expert's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that is my question.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: General
12/12/2017
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 2 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

Your question intrigues me, and I see that it has been unanswered for a while.

Sealing an envelope involves either licking the flap on the back, or removing the paper liner if it is a self-adhesive envelope.

As for sending mail without paying for postage (if that is your question), there is no way to do that legally.

A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst