General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

One: find "Chewy" ; two I want tofind Bobby triangle donuts…

Customer Question
One: find "Chewy" Johnson...

One: find "Chewy" Johnson; two I want tofind Brown Bobby triangle donuts machine.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

His on-line address is in Arlee, Montana, I can not get in touch with him by thay info.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Yes, his email address is **************

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Was able to locate contact info below for Chewy Johnson

Arlee Antique Stuff

Hwy 93 north&Houle street

Arlee , Montana USA

59821

Chewy johnson

Phone :(###) ###-####/p>

Fax :

Email :***@******.***

Also:

Contact

Arlee Antique Stuff

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Web: www.facebook.com/Antiquestuff2016/

As for the Brown Bobby triangle donuts machine, unable to locate any for sale at this time as collectors are looking for the exact same machine. You might though get some ideas from where to find one by contacting the antique shop listed earlier.

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael

The information you supplied is the same information I had and could not locate "Chewy". He does have a Brown Bobby donut machine.

The information so far that I have found shows the address above as the contact info to reach Chewy. Continuing to search...

I see in this link that he does have a machine for sale:

http://www.antiques.com/classified/Antiques/Antiques/Antique-Brown-Bobby-donut-maker-plug-in

Have you tried contacting the store to see if there is a new contact number to reach him?

Afraid that this is the only info available that lists where he can be contacted. If not already calling the store, I would suggest trying as they can offer additional info. Also I would try email address to reach out to him as well as facebook site that is listed above.

I would believe trying these two methods can give you ways to reach out to him to find him.

Take care,

Michael