General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

As you requested, I put the 2nd part of the writing here.

Customer Question
For Cher only,As you requested...
For Cher only,As you requested, I put the 2nd part of the writing here. Please improve below writing.• Check if high level of Hydrophilic Nonionic Silicone Softener is used with your own eyes but not mixing regular silicone softener. 40 Grams of softener per liter of water
• Check fabric elasticity on every lot.
• Make sure cutters cut neck angled shape exactly as our pattern since we cut out the pointy part of the HPS area for easier matching shoulder for overlock sewing.
• Make sure to have cutters cut neck pattern two times from both left and right side
• Use 4-thread cylinder bed overlock machine for neckband sewing
• Use auto cutting cover machine for cover hems.
• When spread fabrics, must be relaxed otherwise, it can affect body length get short after cutting.
• If I request to fix fabric’s shrinkage, check if they fixed every lot but not just one.
• Check if single or double enzyme
• Make sure to use computer plotted patterns to cut all our production but never use hand drawn physical patterns.
• Check if neckband and sleeve cuff’s joint is sewn round tapered shape as our pattern shape. So it will be angled at join seam.
• Make sure to put labels straight on neck especially on binded neck. Binded neck tends to have more crooked label on the neck. Also make sure if it’s in the middle of neck.
• Make sure to use right label for each weight group of style.
• Make sure to put self fabric shoulder tape on T shirts that require it. Check the production instruction on spec/instruction sheet and you can find out which one need this. All our T shirts require self fabric shoulder tape except 1x1 rib fabric t shirts style no 3440, 3441 and 3442. Also no tank tops require self fabric shoulder tape.
• Neck tape edge distance to be .75” from the middle of seam to edge of the neck tape as shown on drawings of each styles, take some photos of each styles with ruler showing measurement and send to me.
• Make sure to use half feed spandex 1x1 rib for L/S cuffs for style# ***** 3091, 2201, 2291, 2403, 2491. They sometimes used wrong fabrics in the past for sleeve cuff so check carefully.
• Double stitch tension on binding should be little stretchy but not too tight for tank tops’ straps to be flexible for comfortable fit.
• When checking quality of all the above QC points, don’t just check a lot on only some operators’ work but must check every operators’ work.
• Make sure to put fusing in the Polo’s plackets.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Expert: Josie-Mod, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Josie-Mod
Josie-Mod, Moderator
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 1 month ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hi, again and thanks for requesting me.

My apologies for the delay in responding. I recently signed online and was notified of your request.

I would be glad to help you with the proofreading/editing, but your offer amount is quite low, for the work involved.

I'll would like to send you a Premium Service Offer, but need for you to reply here, once more, to make that happen.

Thanks,

Cher

I'm sorry, I have to opt out and allow another expert to help you.

Ellen, Consultant