General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

ANY EXPERT This question is for ****. Only **** please.

Customer Question
ANY EXPERT This question is for...

ANY EXPERT

This question is for ****. Only **** please.

Where can I find a list of revenue managers in the NYC market? Or resumes of Rev Man with NYC experience? Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: General
12/7/2017
Expert: Josie-Mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Josie-Mod
Josie-Mod, Moderator
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 6 months ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hi again and once again, thanks for requesting my help.

As we agreed, I will work on this list after I answer your previous question re: the furniture.

Best regards,

Cher

Sounds great! Let me know

Hi again, and please accept my apologies.

After I researched the furniture, I completely forgot about this question. I've tried to do some research and couldn't come up with anything. This is more of a business question and that is not within the areas of my expertise, so I think it would be best for me to 'opt out' and allow another expert to assist you.

Best regards ***** ***** Holidays!

Cher

I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open to all Experts, there is no need to re-post or re-list your question.
Hello! Thanks for letting me know. But Cher didn't open the question to another specialist, so I thought I'd better ask again.
The Expert who initially responded did open the question to other Experts when she opted out.
As noted, your question is open to all Experts, so there is no need to re-post or re-list it.
Before your message the last answer was that of Cher. There is no response from other experts.