General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Please proof read below and make corrections with yellow

For Cher only, please proof...
For Cher only, please proof read below and make corrections with yellow highlight.
ThanksHigh Priority QC List• Check if all jersey and 1x1 rib fabrics are made opened form but not tubular form.
• Check if any contamination marks on white fabric by inspecting 3 different lots, 3 yards from one roll of each lot.
• Make sure not to sew curled edge fabric with overlock or binding because it will make our products’ spec smaller.
• When making samples, make sure to make the samples same condition as bulk production, must cut about 1/8” to ¼” with overlock machine on edge of fabric.
• When sewing with overlock machines, maximum allowed to cut fabric seam is .25”.
• Check if 1 needle chain stitch’s tension around neck stretches well. If too tight, it’s hard to put on since it will get stuck on peoples head so it has to be stretchy and flexible.
• Single stitch tension on neck tape must be good so when you stretch the neck, thread shouldn’t break. Very important!
• Cover stitch on bottom hem should stretches good. If too tight, thread breaks when people put it on and also uncomfortable if not stretchy and flexible.
• Don’t stretch out fabric on neck area when putting neck tape because then it will pucker after wash.
• Make sure V-Neck shape straight, perfect V shape on the bottom, the middle line in bottom V should be straight. Assign one inspector from factory to only inspect V-Neck shape straight to be sure.
• Inspect at least one pc from each bundle of every style from production for softness and elasticity of our fabrics.
• Try to train sewers to prevent mistakes instead of trying to catch mistakes which already happened. Bad QC will only try to look for mistakes but the good QC will prevent from making it
• For all our tank top styles and style number 3440 and 3441, shoulder seams must be folded toward back side. See the photo file named "correct way to fold shoulder seams" for reference.
• Shoulder Tape: Self fabric shoulder tape (must be cut length fabric grain direction because it stretches less than width fabric grain direction) is required at shoulders. See the photo file named "self fabric shoulder tape" for reference.QC Check List:• Check if high level of Hydrophilic Nonionic Silicone Softener is used with your own eyes but not mixing regular silicone softener. 40 Grams of softener per liter of water
• Check fabric elasticity on every lot.
• Make sure cutters cut neck angled shape exactly as our pattern since we cut out the pointy part of the HPS area for easier matching shoulder for overlock sewing.
• Make sure to have cutters cut neck pattern two times from both left and right side
• Use 4-thread cylinder bed overlock machine for neckband sewing
• Use auto cutting cover machine for cover hems.
• When spread fabrics, must be relaxed otherwise, it can affect body length get short after cutting.
• If I request to fix fabric’s shrinkage, check if they fixed every lot but not just one.
• Check if single or double enzyme
• Make sure to use computer plotted patterns to cut all our production but never use hand drawn physical patterns.
• Check if neckband and sleeve cuff’s joint is sewn round tapered shape as our pattern shape. So it will be angled at join seam.
• Make sure to put labels straight on neck especially on binded neck. Binded neck tends to have more crooked label on the neck. Also make sure if it’s in the middle of neck.
• Make sure to use right label for each weight group of style.
• Make sure to put self fabric shoulder tape on T shirts that require it. Check the production instruction on spec/instruction sheet and you can find out which one need this. All our T shirts require self fabric shoulder tape except 1x1 rib fabric t shirts style no 3440, 3441 and 3442. Also no tank tops require self fabric shoulder tape.
• Neck tape edge distance to be .75” from the middle of seam to edge of the neck tape as shown on drawings of each styles, take some photos of each styles with ruler showing measurement and send to me.
• Make sure to use half feed spandex 1x1 rib for L/S cuffs for style# ***** 3091, 2201, 2291, 2403, 2491. They sometimes used wrong fabrics in the past for sleeve cuff so check carefully.
• Double stitch tension on binding should be little stretchy but not too tight for tank tops’ straps to be flexible for comfortable fit.
• When checking quality of all the above QC points, don’t just check a lot on only some operators’ work but must check every operators’ work.
• Make sure to put fusing in the Polo’s plackets.
12/7/2017
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hi, again and thanks for requesting me.

I can help you with these, but can you please divide it into 2 separate questions, as each is quite long. In other words, make the second part--"QC Check List:" a separate, new question, directed to me (start post with "For Cher Only", again).

Thanks,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sure, I will post the 2nd part - QC list on a separate question. Please just work on the first part - High priority QC list

Thank you; I will work on the first part - High Priority QC list, first.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cher,I tried to ask the 2nd part of the writing on JA but it's not letting me since it's detected that I've already asked you that question. I've asked questions in the past and I will ask you more questions. Kindly do the 2nd part of the writing as well. Thank you :)

Hello, again.

You should be able to post only the second part of your question, labeled "QC Check List" as a new, separate question in our "General" category, directed to me, beginning with "For Cher Only," with no problem. However, since you experienced difficulty in trying to post that, earlier, I can make you a Premium Service Offer, to cover both parts of this question, which involve a lot of time and work.

Kindly accept the offer below, and I will be happy to do both parts, here. Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok, I will try to repost it.

Here are the edits for part 1:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mz8kd36yta5aa3j/High%20Priority%20QC%20List.docx

---------

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and receive recognition from the website for my assistance.

Best wishes,

Cher

Hello, again.

I just thought I'd check in with you to see if you have read my answer and if you found it helpful. If so, please take a moment to rate positively, so I can get credit for my assistance.

Thank you very much!

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've posted the 2nd part of the writing a few days ago but still not taken. Please take that question.

The two parts of the question are independent of each other. I did the first part, sent you the answer, here, and would like to get credit for my work, so I requested that you rate it positively, as that's the only way I receive credit from the website. It's only fair that I get credited for the work that I already did.

I had sent you a Premium Service offer, to communicate via email and also to add to your price offer for these two questions, since there's a lot of work to be done your offer is not high enough to do all the work. However, you did not accept my offer.

You opened the second part of this work as a separate question, as I had requested, but that offer (what I would get paid) is even lower than this one. This work takes a long time and highlighting the corrections in yellow, makes it an even longer assignment. That's why I felt I had to opt out.

I'm also not feeling well, and haven't been on the computer as many hours a day as I usually am.

I'm sorry that no other expert picked up your second part of the question, but, it's likely due to the low offer and lengthy work.

If you rate this answer positively and raise your offer on the other question, I might be able help you with it.

Thank you,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will review the writing soon and rate it

Thanks for letting me know!

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Cher, I tried to review the revision on the link that you sent to me but it's asking for login id and pw??

It usually doesn't ask for that. I made an adjustment, so try it again, and if you still can't see it, without logging in, create an account for yourself with a username and password; there is no cost.

If you still have trouble, I can send it to you in a different way.

Please keep me posted.

Thanks,

Cher

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Can you kindly post it on this page?

Hi again,

Yes, I can post it on this page, but I don't think the yellow highlighting will show. Let me try.

No, I'm sorry, the yellow highlighting is not showing and the formatting of the page is off, however, below is a new link to the answer. It's in a free file-sharing website. Click on the link and then click the option that says "SLOW DOWNLOAD (FREE)." in the left, center.

https://ufile.io/g8e4d

-----------

Please let me know after you have successfully downloaded the file/answer. Thank you.

Best regards,

Cher

Hi again,

Were you able to download the file and did the highlighting come through?

Please let me know, and take a moment to rate my answer with 5 stars, so I am credited for my assistance. Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Cher

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs