General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Can you help me find an art dealer who is interested in

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me find an art dealer who is interested in Barton Lidice Benes art?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a photo of the piece. It is slanted towards gay men. It shows 2 men nude. I was given this piece for a golf tournament raffle item. I can't in good conscious offer it as a raffle item. Therefore; I am attempting to have someone buy it or list it on consignment with the proceeds going to the charity golf tournament.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
12/6/2017
Expert: Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher replied 7 months ago
Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.