General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I️ have a question regarding membership. I’m looking for a…

Customer Question
I️ have a question...

I️ have a question regarding membership

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I’m looking for a particular model of Singer 101

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Yes, the face plate is in the more recent tuxedo design instead of the classic scroll. Besides that it also has the decals in Greek key patters

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
12/5/2017
Expert: Nora, Internet Researcher replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Internet Researcher
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA, USPAP & ISA Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora