General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need to know the average price for a dating website. I…

I need to know the...
I need to know the average price for a dating website. I also need to know how many people in USA use a dating website. Also, break down the usage by demographics. Age range, Gender (male/female), ... Please send links with your answers.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Researching this interesting question you have asked with results below:

1. Average price for a dating website looks to be around 40 dollars as comparison of the major sites linked below:

https://www.realsimple.com/work-life/money/cost-comparison-internet-dating-sites

2. Online dating - Statistics & Facts 2017

https://www.statista.com/topics/2158/online-dating/

3. Pew Research Group study

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/29/5-facts-about-online-dating/

4. Online Dating Statistics

https://www.statisticbrain.com/online-dating-statistics/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian