General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Have a sentry safe and lost combination. Sentry gunsafe

Customer Question
Have a sentry safe...

Have a sentry safe and lost combination

Expert's Assistant: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

Sentry gunsafe owned app 12 yrs mod #r3912-1 ser#g231499

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
12/4/2017
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 7 months ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Hello, again.

The only way to obtain your factory-set combination is through Sentry. No combinations are available online for your safety and protection. Please visit the site below and follow all directions to retrieve your combination. You may need to get a form notarized, to prove safe ownership, but you can have that done at your bank and it should be at no charge.

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

----------

If you need to contact them by phone, you can see that information at the bottom of the form, along with their hours.

I'm glad you have both the model number and serial number, because, as you see, you will need both to retrieve your combination.

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and receive recognition from the website for my assistance.

Best wishes,

Cher