General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am a member but I'm not sure how to indicate that I am.Can…

Customer Question
Good Evening, I am a...
Good Evening, I am a member but I'm not sure how to indicate that I am.Can you assist me please.My name is*****
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: General
12/3/2017
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 4 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

What is your question, Danielle?

I am a member but the last time I asked a question I was billed for it beyond my monthly bill amount.
I just want to make sure I am not billed extra

You should direct all questions about membership and fees to Customer Service at(###) ###-####

Those of us who answer questions know nothing about the financial side.

Ellen, Consultant