Pheobe Clark
Pheobe Clark, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Pheobe A Clark Attorney at Law
100111256
Type Your Question Here...

I'm trying to find my big sister I have no name no birthday

Customer Question

I'm trying to find my big sister I have no name no birthday my mother knew all the information and didn't tell anyone who she was can you help me please I need to find her she's all I have left my mom died two years ago
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: I was born in 89 I think she was born a few years before me
Category: General
Expert:  Pheobe Clark replied 11 months ago.
If you know the county where your sister may have been born, perhaps you can request from the DHEC vita records department all births with your mother's name listed as the mother.
You could also use an online resource to trace births of your mother and at least get the name and birthdate of any children born to your mother. www.Ancestry.com
These would be the best places to begin your search. I wish you much success.If I have provided sufficient guidance on this subject, please reward me with a positive rating so I can get credit for this session. Thanks!!!