General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I'm trying to find my big sister I have no name no birthday…

Customer Question
I'm trying to...

I'm trying to find my big sister I have no name no birthday my mother knew all the information and didn't tell anyone who she was can you help me please I need to find her she's all I have left my mom died two years ago

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

I was born in 89 I think she was born a few years before me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
11/29/2017
Expert: Pheobe Clark, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Pheobe Clark
Pheobe Clark, Lawyer
If you know the county where your sister may have been born, perhaps you can request from the DHEC vita records department all births with your mother's name listed as the mother.
You could also use an online resource to trace births of your mother and at least get the name and birthdate of any children born to your mother. www.Ancestry.com
These would be the best places to begin your search. I wish you much success.If I have provided sufficient guidance on this subject, please reward me with a positive rating so I can get credit for this session. Thanks!!!