General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Where can I find the best deal on DVD-RAM Discs? I'd like to…

Where can I find the...
Where can I find the best deal on DVD-RAM Discs? I'd like to buy a bundle of them if I can find them cheap enough. Panasonic are the preferred but Verbatim are good also. Any bigger name brand would be good. The double sided are cool ,the kind in the cartridge are cool, but they are very expensive. TDK & Memorex make RAM discs also. I would love to find a spindle of 50, or 100 discs. I've got plenty of empty jewel cases.
Fugi is another quality manufacturer of DVD-RAM discs.
Answered in 2 days by:
11/28/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good morning,

Below are various wholesale sellers that you can find the DVD's in bulk at wholesale pricing:

1. https://www.deltamedia.com/wholesale-dvd-r.html

2. http://www.dvdr4less.com/ct/dvd-ram%20media

3. https://evertek.com/products.asp?cat=MED

Look also at Amazon as you can order in various amounts at a low cost.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Thank you, Michael.Your suggestions were very helpful. I found exactly what I was looking for. And, at a lower price than I had hoped for!Thank you again!
Roy

You are very welcome Roy as glad the pricing was something that sounds like a good deal.

If you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
I'm sorry, Mhael!I forgot to rate you before I left last time.You get my best rating for absolute sure! I will be back also.Thanks zagain!