General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Just trying to figure out the code meaning of the DNA

Customer Question
Just trying to figure...

Just trying to figure out the code meaning of the DNA groupings as I am new to this

Expert's Assistant: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.

I submitted a DNA sample to 23andme.com and they came up with some answer to my background that I was totally not expecting. so I am processing ...Who's my daddy thing. at 70 years old it was a shocker in the answers I am getting

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Genealogist should be aware of?

Just trying to figure out if Oscar Beverlin is my dad...as my mom told me it was someone else....she and others involved have since passed on so there is really no one to ask.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: General
11/20/2017
Expert: Olivia Kent,
 replied 5 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

Expert: Olivia Kent,
 replied 5 months ago

If you want to speak by phone to go over what your document says I can do that.

Expert: Olivia Kent,
 replied 5 months ago

I​t would help if you could attach a copy of the document here.

Ellen, Consultant