General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I'm wondering what's the quickest (yesterday) way I can get…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm wondering what's the...
Hi, I'm wondering what's the quickest (yesterday) way I can get onto a rental property, I'm currently packed and ready with 6 weeks upfront for a pet friendly rental
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: General
11/19/2017
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 8 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

There are a number of sites online where you can search for a pet friendly rental in Australia. These sites allow for searching in the area you wish to rent and also allow pets:

1. https://www.firstnational.com.au/renting/pet-friendly-search

2. Rent With Pets site as well as mention of previous link above and tips on how to find a place quickly

https://www.finder.com.au/how-to-find-pet-friendly-rental-properties

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael