General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

GRSUltra-Scam or not, Is GRSUltra a scam or not, I dont know…

GRSUltra-Scam or not Expert's...

GRSUltra-Scam or not

Expert's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

Is GRSUltra a scam or not

Expert's Assistant: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

I dont know much about it myself, sorry

11/19/2017
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer, Editor, Former teacher

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Although ads for this product says that this product is 100% natural and gets clinically approved results, they do not substantiate their list of claims in any way by any scientific study which reliably validates a course of treatment with this supplement.

What they do give you is simply a laundry list of conditions this supplement will improve, again without any hard data. That's par for the course in this area of the consumer market. Anonymous claims of this sort are meaningless in the absence of hard scientific data, however, because the former can be completely fabricated while the latter can be checked out and verified.

While the supplement probably can't hurt you, if it were a medically reliable cure, it would be something that would be general medical knowledge and we'd all be taking it because our doctors would insist upon it.

Zoey, JD