General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am looking for sono noise cancelling solution. Even with…

I am looking for...

I am looking for sono noise cancelling solution. Even with triple glazing i hear buses and trucks particularly in wet weather.

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

This device sticks on windows and absorbs outside noises. Or similar solution.

The solution must be available in london uk
Sono is not available but yhere could be similar devices.
11/19/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Many of the noise cancelling devices are not yet on the market as they are still trying to raise money to get funded for development for sale to the public, As for devices that are similar and offer ways to silence noise in your home:

1. Sonet is considered in the same class as the Sono

http://techomebuilder.com/emagazine-articles-1/sound-masking-technology-makes-noise-in-mdus

2. Considered the original in this field, thousands of reviews from satisfied customers

https://www.amazon.com/Marpac-Dohm-DS-All-Natural-White-Machine/dp/B000KUHFGM?th=1

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Thank you. The sonet sounds interesting. I did ask for a uk solution though so I have to investigate if available here. I am aware of the white noise machines have purchased two and neither resolved the problem as not suitable to mask traffic. Thanks again.

You are welcome as I would believe that you can order the Sonet to be delivered to you in the UK.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian