General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

HAND WARMER SEARCH - I need to buy some hand warmers that…

Customer Question
HAND WARMER SEARCH - I...
HAND WARMER SEARCH - I need to buy some hand warmers that are the type that use AMMONIUM NITRATE as the main ingredient in the package. Can someone good at shopping find this item for me?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Expert: matt50025002, M.B.A. replied 8 months ago
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

After, an extensive research effort, I couldn't find any hand warmers still made with ammonium nitrate. It Could be because of regulation issues, or it could be because of the price. What I would do, is make your own, if you use them a lot, it could be cheaper for you, instead of buying them from the store. Hope this helps.