General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

HAND WARMER SEARCH - I need to buy some hand warmers that

Customer Question
are the type that use...
HAND WARMER SEARCH - I need to buy some hand warmers that are the type that use AMMONIUM NITRATE as the main ingredient in the package. Can someone good at shopping find this item for me?
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Expert: matt50025002, M.B.A. replied 25 days ago
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

After, an extensive research effort, I couldn't find any hand warmers still made with ammonium nitrate. It Could be because of regulation issues, or it could be because of the price. What I would do, is make your own, if you use them a lot, it could be cheaper for you, instead of buying them from the store. Hope this helps.

matt50025002
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.