General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Where in Brisbane can I get someone to repair or replace the…

Where in Brisbane can...

Where in Brisbane can I get someone to repair or replace the window mechanism in the drivers door of my 1989 60 series landcruiser? Part number is(###) ###-####02 but discontinued.

Expert's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Don't think so.

Answered in 2 days by:
11/20/2017
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

After some review, the company that would do this for the most affordable price with best quality, would be Midas. There is a few of them in that area. Depending on where you are in the Brisbane region, there should be one close to you. Below is one of there location addresses, hope this helps you.

Midas

496/504 Mount Eden Rd, Mount Eden, Auckland 1024, New Zealand

Hours:

Open today · 7:30AM–5PM

Phone: +64 9-631 7844

Thanks, ***** ***** didn't make clear that the Cruiser is in Belbowrie Brisbane which is why I asked you. Would Midas work there too?

There is a Midas in Indooroopilly, which is very close. Below is the address:

Address: 9/34 Coonan St, Indooroopilly QLD 4068, Australia

Hours:

Open today · 7:30AM–5:30PM

Phone: +61 7 3378 9633

matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.
Thanks, ***** ***** been in contact with them and they are confident they can have the mechanism rebuilt.
matt50025002
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.