General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

We are in the process of recording a book on tape version of…

Hi. We are in the...
Hi. We are in the process of recording a book on tape version of a book. The book itself has 32 different meditations in it. We are planning to put the book on tape on iTunes and Audible. Should we put it as one giant file or should we put it as 32 different files each with its own title for each meditation? Thank you.
11/17/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good evening,

Researching from those that have used Audible and it is recommended that 32 different meditations would be best than to have it in one large file.

Under "The Technical Requirements"

https://www.ebookit.com/tools/bg/Bo/eBookIt/ucHgoPMz/How-To-Make-An-Audio-Book--A-Do-It-Yourself-Guide

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian