General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What kind of consultant can help us better understand and…

second opinion] What kind of...
second opinion] What kind of consultant can help us better understand and improve our ordering process to the factories that make our garments? We are ecommerce and hitting limits on scalability due to inventory OOS issues and one per month shipping schedule.
11/17/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

As for a particular consultant to assist with improvement with communication with factories for orders in your e-commerce business, consider consultants such as the one below in the link provided

https://tipalti.com/ecommerce-supplier-relationships/

Consultants such as Supply Chain Management (SCM) might be the one you can inquire with to insure better communication between your business and the factories.

http://www.logisticslist.com/logistics-consulting.html

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian