General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a research question. We are planning on visiting

Customer Question
second opinion] I have a...
second opinion] I have a research question.We are planning on visiting Australia soon and would like to drive from Sydney to Cairns, taking the inland route instead of the costal route.I would like someone to research the frequency of gas stations and hotels / motels along the route, particularly if there is a requirement in general to book hotels in advance to secure accommodation.ThanksMark.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: General
11/16/2017
Expert: matt50025002, M.B.A. replied 8 months ago
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

After some research, The frequency of gas station on the inland route is around 6 miles. The frequency of a hotel is every 11 miles. Thanks