General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

How could I involve first customers to newly established…

How could I involve...

How could I involve first customers to newly established outsourcing company

Expert's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No

Expert's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Why do you ask

Expert's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you.

It's not related

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't need lawyer

11/15/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good morning,

Starting a newly established business is a great opportunity as now the process of getting customers to use the services is key. Below are some ways in which you can work toward finding and keeping customers using your services:

1. Start with advertising online as well as in industry publications. Put together a quality marketing website as well as ads that can be published in the biggest IT publications. Look also at having a current page on sites such as facebook, linkedin, blogs, etc.

2. Set up and advertise in trade shows. Look for 2018 trade shows in your area and around the world that you can set up and show potential customers what your new outsourcing company can offer them. Follow up with leads from those that took interest in your booth.

3. Network with IT industry associations. Attend as many IT conferences as possible to get a foothold in the industry and have your new company being seen by others.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian