General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I want to get a list of all screen printing companies

showing their addresses and phone...
I want to get a list of all screen printing companies showing their addresses and phone numbers in Los Angeled CA area. Please advise
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
AnswersByEric

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

There are 20 of them in the LA area. Do you want them listed in a word document, PDF, or excel spreadsheet?

There should be tons more Than 20 so I’m asking if there a way to get the list showing all screen printers in California.

I can only locate 20 who actively list themselves as screen printers. Keep in mind, many companies advertise screen printing, but they outsource it, so you may see 100 companies saying they screen print, but really only 20 of them are doing the work.

I can give you those 20, if you want.

Please turn this question over to other experts who can help me with this question. Thanks
Kris8472

Hi

Do you still need help here

Thanks

Kris

please

What type of printing is it?

screen printing
I don't think this is a question for computer IT people, did I ask this question to computer experts ?

Yes - what category do you think this is better suitable in?

lawyers probably, thanks
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good afternoon,

As there are quite a number of screen printing companies in the LA area, went ahead to offer you some of the more comprehensive lists that include address and telephone numbers:

1. 721 results for Screen Printing & Embroidery in Los Angeles

http://busquedalocal.univision.com/en/los-angeles-ca/local/.c_screen-printing-embroidery/?uniaff=1032

2. White Pages list of over 495

https://www.superpages.com/yellowpages/c-screen+printing/s-ca/t-los+angeles/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Are these like some phone directory like yellowpage.com? There is a company called info USA selling list of screen printers in Los Angeles area but charging high fee. Any difference between the list you found and theirs?

The Superpages site works just like Yellow Pages so having a complete list in the directory will determine by how many screen printing companies wish to be listed.

Sites such as Info USA will charge high fees but much depends on what they will put together in terms of a full list. The lists I provided earlier is close to having the largest amount of listings without paying a fee. I would not believe that Info USA would have more results found than what was offered earlier.

Another option I can offer you is to visit your local public library as for free you can search using databases such as Reference USA. These are free to use as you can search under screen printing companies in the LA area. Bring along a flash drive and you can download the information. It might also be available to use at home as I would inquire with the library before traveling to their branches.

Take care,

Michael

which library in LA area would offer that Reference USA?

Los Angeles Public Library is the largest in the area and offers access both at their branches as well as access at your home computer. You will just need a library card to sign in

http://www.lapl.org/collections-resources/research-and-homework

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian