General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a vacation rental business and I decided to gift my…

Hi,I have a vacation rental...
Hi,I have a vacation rental business and I decided to gift my clients with a virtual gift card from visa, master or any other credit card provider. But I don't know where to buy them. Can someone help me with this?
11/14/2017
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you need the virtual gift cards from visa that will be delivered via email you can purchase those here https://www.giftcards.com/visa-gift-cards

One thing to keep in mind is the virtual cards can only be used online they cannot be used in stores.

If you need more help please let me know.

Thanks

Hi there. Would the cards work as cards I would buy and clients would receive in their email inbox?

The virtual card is delivered via email and can be used anywhere online visa is accepted but is not an actual physical card.

It looks like it is accepted only for US stores. I need to give it to international clients

Have a look here, it claims to work in 150 countries https://www.rybbon.net/virtualvisa/

Did you send the link correctly? It says they are under maintenance

The link is working fine for me just tested it https://www.rybbon.net/virtualvisa/

Click HERE

Chris L., Support Specialist