General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I have created a word which is called “ Temody” which is the

Customer Question
Dear Expert, I have created...

Dear Expert, I have created a word which is called “ Temody” which is the name of an style of music. Now I would like to extract the other words from Temody such as verb , adjective etc Tomody Temodiolize Temodisian Tmodeilly ??!!! Can you help me with that ? Many thanks

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: General
11/12/2017
Expert: matt50025002, M.B.A. replied 28 days ago
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

Please go to the following website: https://www.learnthat.org/pages/view/suffix.html.

This website has a list of suffixes you can add to any word, such as your new word, Temody. I would of just listed the suffixes, but the list is just too long, to list here. So please use the website, you will get lots of new words from it, thanks, ***** ***** helps

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Thank you
This website does not do the combining automaticallyIs there a website that I can put the word and it gives me the finished words and definitions ?Many thanks
matt50025002
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.