General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Help me torecord. I want to change the out going message.

Customer Question
Please help me torecord ...

Please help me torecord

Expert's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I want to change the out going message

Expert's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What is the difrence I would like to speak I cant typy much please speak

Expert's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would likeit recorded in English and Spanish please,

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: General
11/11/2017
Expert: Greg A., Consultant replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Consultant

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the (phone?) system you are working with?

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Consultant