General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What is the process used by the cartels and professional…

Customer Question
What is the process used...
What is the process used by the cartels and professional meth cooks to turn powder Crystal meth into the huge shards of crystal
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 day by:
11/11/2017
Expert: matt50025002, M.B.A. replied 9 months ago
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

I do not really know the answer to this question, but you can probably google it, and find out the answer quickly. Hope this helps, thanks.

That was the lamest answer ive ever heard. Do you think matthew, that i had not already done that BEFORE i spent monies on here? I dont know what else to say to your pretencious condensending ass.
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 9 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

I'm afraid you have the process backward. When meth is made (whether in huge factories in Mexico or in someone's garage), the product is in crystals (sometimes called shards). How large they are depends on how fast the process has gone. Slower processing yields smaller shards.

The shards are then ground into powder to make powdered meth.

Hmm... Thats contrary to what little info Wikipedia provides. It states the opposite beeing that ttje slower the bigger. Your amswer is as vague as theres. I want to end the debate with factual details disspelling or proving my buddies claim to liquid nitrogen cold pots or my other s claim they lay a fishnet in a cookie sheet let it dry pick it up and stack it in layers thus creating the sedimentary effect crystals reffered to as chards.

Sorry, I'm only a PhD biochemist, so I will opt out and let you rely on whatever someone chose to put on wikipedia. It is not the intent of Just Answer to guide anyone through the specifics of meth production.

However, I can assure you that larger crystals are the product of any crystalline production and smaller ones have to be ground from the larger ones to make powder.