General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

What is the cheapest and most convenient flights to Edmonton

Canada from Pittsburgh...
what is the cheapest and most convenient flights to Edmonton Canada from Pittsburgh
10/21/2017
flopcat
flopcat, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

I would suggest using orbitz. they are pretty easy to use and the prices can change drastically depending on things like dates leaving and returning, time of flights, whether you want non stop or not

https://www.orbitz.com/Flights

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
im familair with orbitz....this isnt helpful

But that's exactly what Orbitz does tell you the cheapest flights and times

Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good afternoon,

There are many factors when picking a flight. Such as when you want to leave as well as return or direct flight or layovers.

As you can see below on the Google travel database, starting with flights leaving on November 1st for flights to Edmonton run around $175.00.

https://www.google.com/flights/#search;f=PIT;t=YEG;d=2017-11-01;r=2017-11-14;tt=o;q=cheapest+flight+pittsburgh+to+edmonton

In my research, round trip is running around $360.00

You can enter any date you wish to fly to compare pricing if your travel is flexible.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what about first class rates

Of course first class can and will increase pricing. One way using the database provided shows that around $360 for first class one way. For round trip, you are looking at on average around $800. Various factors play into costs including leaving during the week or leaving and returning on the weekend.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian