General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Please let us know the hierarchy from most expensive to

Hi! Please let us know...
Hi! Please let us know the hierarchy from most expensive to least expensive fashion stores in California. Thank you very much.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/17/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Great question to research as there are many stores in the state so went ahead to list those that are found to be on the highest ranking to the least overall. Not finding a hierarchy overall as the top stores will often be lumped together in its high standards as well as its pricing. As there are literally hundreds of fashion stores within the state that below I have put together the major players in the industry within the state.

Starting with the most expensive:

Barneys

Neiman Marcus

Saks Fifth Avenue

Gucci

Dior

Hermes

Chanel

Carolina Herrara

Burberry

Salvatore Ferragamo

Next going down the list to moderate:

Ralph Lauren

Nordstrom

Macy's

Bloomingdales

Now for the lower priced fashion stores:

Kohl's

JC Penny

Target

Ross

TJ Maxx

Marshalls

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian