General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I want a copy of a dissertation called the emotional

Customer Question
I want a copy...

I want a copy of a dissertation called the emotional triangle in the black church written by rev. Dr. Ronald g britter

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Beaver falls pennsylvania

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: General
10/4/2017
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 10 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

His obituary state that the Rev. Dr. Britter obtained his undergraduate, masters, and doctorate from the Toledo Bible College. They would have a copy of his dissertation on file. Most dissertations are never published in a form that is readily available to the general public. The college is required to maintain a copy though.

http://obituaryarchive.altmeyer.com/obituary/rev-dr-ronald-g-britter/